The school reserves the right to admit the pupil to a class suited to his/her level. Admission is finalized strictly on merit after screening/interview/interaction/test as per the decision of the management from time to time and payment of the prescribed fees. The child seeking admission should be introduced by the parents or guardians who shall remain responsible for the fees, regular attendance and good conduct. They must, moreover, come provided with the following:-
- A Date of Birth Certificate clearly showing the name of the child from the Municipal Corporation/Zila Panchayat and admission certificate from the Kindergarten is mandatory. A Photocopy of the same is to be submitted along with the registration form.
- A child coming from an affiliated/recognized school should produce the Transfer Certificate and Result Card. The Transfer Certificate should be counter signed by the competent authority of the respective Board. The admission will not be deemed complete and valid till all necessary documents are submitted and verified by the school authorities.
- In case of Catholic/Christian, Baptism Certificate and a letter of introduction by the Parish Priest/Pastor are mandatory.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (If applicable) to be submitted.
- Address Proof of Residence is mandatory.
- No intermediaries and donation will be entertained. Seeking admissions through recommendations will debar a student from admission.
- A child who has attained the prescribed age shall be admitted to class LKG. Once admitted NO CHANGE OF DATE OF BIRTH will be entertained. (The age will be specified in the admission form)
- Pupils seeking admission to higher class may be tested on the syllabus of the standard below for which they seek admission.
- On no account, admission can be demanded on merit or by any other right. It is entirely left to the policy and discretion of the Principal.
- Admission obtained by submitting false document, date of birth, address proof etc. will be cancelled even at a later stage.
- The Principal reserves the right to allot and re-allot the section of your ward as and when found necessary. The decision of the Principal will be final and binding.